Investment Block Of 14 Flats In Cape Town
Location Vredehoek, City Bowl
Offering Development (with a variety of units to choosen from)
Name GLOUCESTER SQUARE FLATS™
Property Type Flat
Transaction For Sale
Asking Price R 18,000,000 ~ R 20,000,000
Floor Space 50 m² ~ 70 m²
Monthly Maintenance Dues R 500
Price/Floor Space R 50/m² ~ R 70/m²
URGENT SALE as is OR
BLOCK OF FLATS
EXTRAORDINARY - AMAZING – UNBELIEVEABLE VIEWS
CHELMSFORD ROAD, VREDEHOEK
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
(Erf 2541, Vredehoek = 1200 Square meters)
!! A superb investment opportunity in prime location !!
GLOUCESTER SQUARE FLATS is a large & spacious security apartment block consisting of 14 tenanted residential units - 7 facing Table Mountain across the road - and the other 7 apartments, the city and sea.
Throughout all apartments - the floors have been laid with Rhodesian Teak floor slabs, comfortable storage space in fitted wardrobes in bedrooms, wooden-framed windows and doors, grey and white kitchen cupboards all apartments have individual balconies. It is centrally located near schools, shopping centre, supermarkets, various restaurants & pubs, hairdresser and an aromatherapy business. This block has been owned by one family for many years and has had great letting income. Reason for selling – Owner emigrating.
This apartment block, situated at the foot of Table Mountain, has spectacular, uninterrupted panoramic views of -.
• the entire city of Cape Town;
• Table Mountain directly across the road;
• View of the cable car running up and down Table Mountain;
• Signal Hill mountain;
• Lion’s Head mountain;
• Robben Island;
• The 2010 Stadium (being built at the moment);
• The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront;
• Cape Town Harbour; and
• The Atlantic Sea
This apartment block consists of –
• Flats Nos 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 – 3-roomed flats - Table Mountain-facing 70 square meters in size
• Flats Nos 7 & 14 – 3-roomed - Sea-facing 70 square meters in size
• Flats Nos 4 & 11 – 2-roomed - Sea-facing 60 square meters in size
• Flats Nos 5, 6, 12, 13 – Bachelors - Sea-facing 43 square meters in size
• 7 Lock-up garages & 2 car parks 22 square meters in size
• 1 Storeroom 12 square meters in size
• 5 Domestic rooms at basement of block ranging from 8 to 16 square meters in size
• Communal toilet, bath & shower available for residents of these rooms
• Small grassed garden area on side of block
• Garbage location & washing lines on side of block
This property is suitable to be –
• sold by Sectional Title, as already approved;
• sold to a developer to build perhaps a boutique hotel or upmarket residential units with loft apartments as the views of mountains, city and sea are spectacular.
PLEASE CONTACT MICHELE ANYTIME
Michele Milne 0027 (0) 826584096
ZAR R20 000 000
See Property description - it says it all!!!
Security The building of this property does not have 24 hour security.
Neighborhood Area Suburban residential
Year Built 1954 Renovated 2009
Garage (Fully Enclosed) - 7 Slots
Swimming Pool None
Wheelchair Access Yes
This property is offered by the property owner:
Name Block of 14 tenanted flats for sale
Preferred Contact Method
If possible, please use this user's preferred contact method, which is:
Email - directly to my email address
All information on this page has been provided by the user and has been accepted in good faith.
Ah Yer! South Africa does not guarantee the verity of any data given, and any interested
party must verify all information regarding this property directly with the offerer.