Location Barangay Malagasang 2D, Imus Town Offering One specific individual property unit Name AUSTRIA MODEL TOWNHOUSE™ Property Type Townhouse Transaction For Sale Asking Price P 1,185,000 Lot Area 72 m² Floor Area 66 m² Terms Fixed and non-negotiable
Price/Lot Area P 16,458/m² Price/Floor Area P 17,954/m²
IMUS CAVITE TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE Spacious 1-storey Townhouse 3-bedroom and 1-T&B Carport Pocket Garden Individual gate & perimeter fence Landscaping Complete interior and exterior finishes
The Finishes: - Vinyl flooring for bedrooms - Painted interior and exterior walls - Elegant ceramic tiles for bathrooms - Living, dining and kitchen with floor tiles - Kitchen with prefabricated kitchen counter & laminated cabinets . W/ PROMO NOW IN ANY MODEL UNIT RFO 30% dp 70% balance inhouse,bank or pag-ibig financing Only 10% dp plus complete docs plus paid of 14k move in fee. Lipat na agad 20% dp payable w/ in 17 mo 0 interest 70bal. thru bank,inhouse or pag-pag ibig financing
Lot Area: 72sqm Floor Area: 66sqm PRICE – P1,185,000.00
2 storey townhouse 3br 2t&b car garage complete finish price P1,790,000 LOT AREA 72 SQM FLOOR AREA 103 SQM We can schedule site tripping, just call or email me:
FOR HOUSE & LOT PROJECT please VISIT MY WEBSITE Email add: email@example.com WEBSITE: www.philippinehousesale.com
Sample computation of Austria model house
Model AUSTRIA Lot Area (Sqm) 72.00 Floor Area (Sqm) 66.00 1-level, 3BR,1T&B
Option 1: 10% Downpayment - IN HOUSE Total Contract Price 1,185,000.00 10% D/P 118,500.00 Less: Reservation 20,000.00 D/P Balance ( cash ) lipat na agad 98,500.00 Mo. D/P for 6 mos. (instalment) 16,416.67 20% Balance 17 mo. To pay no interest 237,000.00 17 mo to pay 13,942
70% balance 30 yrears to pay 829,500.00 Your mo. Amort. Thru pag ibig is…… 6,378.14
Note mri and fire insurance are not included May be more or less 1,000 ito ay isasama sa mo. Amortization in 30 years.
This project is located along malagasang road, accessible in public transportation going to manila,24 hours public transpo, gated village near malls,hospital,w/ existing community & all you need is here inside this subd.
Neighborhood Area Urban residential Proximity to...
Year Built2005 Status Currently Vacant - ready for immediate occupancy Encumberance None. Building Structure
Height Ground Level Only Construction Concrete Strength Reinforced concrete columns and beams Roofing Corrugated Galvanized Iron
Garage (Fully Enclosed) - 2 Slots
1 Bathroom (Toilet + Bath)
Day Care Center
This property is offered by the following Realtor™:
If possible, please use this user's preferred contact method, which is:
Mobile Phone - call me
Alternatively, this user's second most preferred contact method is:
Email - directly to my email address
FREE LOAN SERVICE
All information on this page has been provided by the user and has been accepted in good faith.
Ah Yer! Philippines does not guarantee the verity of any data given, and any interested
party must verify all information regarding this property directly with the offerer.