Las Haciendas de Luisita
The superbly masterplanned Las Haciendas de Luisita will rise amid the sorrounding lushness of the Luisita Golf & Country Club. A garden paradise located away from the main road, the community features fire trees bursting with color contrasting with the deep greens of the fairways.
A high end residential, sprawling community of 121 hectares, Las Haciendas de Luisita will be divided into five villages, each named after the five second generation Cojuangco sisters- Carmen, Corazon, Josefina, Pacita, and Teresita. Each village will have its own exclusive entrance and exit as an additional security measure for the residents.
A spanish inspired clubhouse will be built, complete with a swimming pool, basketball, and tennis courts, a function room, and a cafe. As part of its environment-friendly design, a private garden will be nearby, as well as other landscaped open areas, ideal for special occasions or those early evening strolls. And to complete this romantic picture ... a pavilion, a gazebo, and a picnic area.
All of these luxurious amenities, yours to experience in Las Hacienda de Luisita.
Luisita is located in the municipality of Tarlac, Tarlac and is included in the Central Luzon Development Program. It is strategically accessible to the following major economic points: Clark Field, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Poro Point, and the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Clark Field is 30 minutes away from Luisita. Subic Bay Freeport Zone, with its existing international airport, is also two hours away. The seaports of Manila and Poro Point, and Baguio are also two hours away. The residential areas are located in the fringes and peripheral areas of the Luisita golf course, giving residents a clear view of the fairways.
Available are all day land transports via the North Expressway and a public railway in the estate. In addition, a shuttle service going around the estate will be instituted to facilitate easier access within the compound.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
* 2- hectares exclusive master planned residential estate developed in Spanish-Mexican architectural theme
* Five (5) inter-connected villages with separate wall enclosures and landscaped entry statements
* Two main landscaped village entrance gates with guard houses
* Perimeter Wall
* Mercury Street Lamps
* Minimum 2 meter wide concrete subdivision roads
* Concrete curbs & gutters
* Pave sidewalks with ornamental trees
* Complete electrical facilities
* Underground drainage system
* Centralized interrelated water distribution system
* Elevated water tanks
Clubhouse Features Community
* Spanish-Mexican inspired multi-purpose clubhouse
* Function room
* Swimming pool
* Covered basketball court
* Covered tennis court
* Locker rooms with shower
* Toilet and bath
* Picnic area
* 2,000 PLDT lines for NDD and IDD
* Reliable Power supply provided by Luisita-operated substation in the NPC Luzon grid
* Hacienda Luisita security providing 24-hour protection
* Luisita Golf & Country Club
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Golf & Country Clubhouse with cafe, function rooms, locker rooms with shower, pro shop, etc.
* Plaza Luisita Center
- Office space
- Shopping mall
- Artist forum
- Movie house
- Specialty shops
- Department stores
- Multi-events plaza
- Green park
- Ample parking space
* Luisita Campus of the University of Asia and Pacific
- Comprehensive educational estate
- With College of Agriculture, Technical, and Farm Schools
- Elementary, High School and Community College
* Inn on the Park
- 21-room in
- Dining room
- Function rooms
* Five-Star Twin Tower Hotel
* Comprehensive Sports Center
* Luisita Industrial Park
* Accesibility to SCTEX
* 24/7 Active Security
LUISITA GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
Luisita Golf and Country Club's centerpiece is a world-class course designed by world-renowned course designer Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
A 70-hectare championship course,Luisita Golf and Country Club is in a class pf its own. With its magnificent slopes and lagoons, Luisita Golf and Country Club beautifully presents a vista with crystal clear creek winding through manicured fairways.
Perched on tree-laden knolls, this two-storey structure of Spanish-Mexican architecture puts forward a panaramic view of the gentle slopes of the golf course. This exquisite clubhouse offers dining facilities, function room, a golfer's lounge, a pro shop, lockers, shower rooms and other service areas.
Truly a golfer's paradise..........Luisita Golf and Country Club
PRICE AND DESCRIPTIONS ( RESIDENTIAL )
LOT AREA = RANGING FROM 300+ , 400+,500+ 600+ SQ.MTS
INVESTMENT COST = Php 3,800 per sq.mts ( + Php 200 if corner lot)
MODE OF PAYMENT
* CASH MODE
- 10% Discount
* INSTALLMENT MODE
- DOWN PAYMENT = 20% OF THE TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE
- BALANCE = 80% ( 5 YEARS TO PAY WITH 0 % INTEREST)
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR SAMPLE COMPUTATION AND MORE DETAILS
LUISITA REALTY CORPORATION
Sta Lucia Realty & Development
MEGAEAST PROPERTIES INC