Ah Yer! Philippines
Philippines Property and Real Estate
LISTINGS
BROKERS
RESOURCES
AREAS
ACCOUNT
Now Showing: Philippines Real Estate > Cagayan Valley Region > Isabela Province > Santiago City > Barangay Batal
LISTING USER
This property was listed by aceia.



CONVERSION TOOL


Carmela House And Lot Package

A nice photo of House + Lot For Sale in Batal, Santiago City, in the Philippines

REAL ESTATE OVERVIEW

Location Barangay Batal, Santiago City
Offering Development (with a variety of units to choosen from)
Property Type House + Lot
Transaction For Sale
Asking Price P 2,539,590 ~ P 3,268,243
Lot Area 99 m² ~ 193 m²
Floor Area 64 m²

PRICING INFORMATION

P 2,539,590
~
P 3,268,243
SHOW CURRENCIES

Price/Lot Area P 99/m² ~ P 193/m²
Price/Floor Area P 64/m² ~ P 64/m²

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION

carmela house and lot packgae is a 3 bedrooms with 2 toilet and bath.The lot area of it is 91-92sqm and the floor area is 64sqm,the total contract price is 2,118,835 up to 2,125,660,the 20% of it is the total down payment and the remaining 80% is loanable.The 20% is payable in i year and the loanable amount is beeb payable in 3-15 years in-house or bank financing...

AREA DESCRIPTION

Camella homes subdivision is located in barangay malvar santiago city,it is near in central terminal,in hospitals,schools,markets,food court,and etc...,Camella is 24 hours security and roaving guards in every hour,its own clubhouse,playgrounds,and own perimeter fence..

AREA DETAILS

Security This property is in a gated community with 24 hour security.

PROPERTY DETAILS

Parking

    Carport (Covered) - 1 Slot
Rooms
    3 Bedrooms
    2 Bathrooms (Toilet + Bath)
    Sala
    Kitchen
    Bar Counter
    Balcony
Amenities
    Water Supply
    Phone Line
    Backup Power Supply
    Cable/Satellite
    View of Landscape
    Gate
    Perimeter Fence
    Gazebo
Shared Amenities
    Club House
    Security Guards
    Swimming Pool
    Playground

CONTACT INFORMATION

This property is offered by the following real estate agent:

Username aceia
Name Lourdes Molina (Camella Homes-A Vistaland Company)

    09083716369
    09157604272 It's OK to send text (SMS) messages.
    lourdes_molina36

    Please Take Note

    Kindly be advised that the local time is now 00:36 AM.
    lourdes_molina36yahoo.com
    lourdes_molina36yahoo.com

Preferred Contact Method

If possible, please use this user's preferred contact method, which is:
    Mobile Phone - call me
Alternatively, this user's second most preferred contact method is:
    Mobile Phone - text me

CONTACT FORM

To: aceia


Important - This form is for legitimate inquiries from potential customers only. You may not use this form for any other purpose. If you are not a bona fide customer (or representing a customer), please do not use this form.


FREE LOAN SERVICE


All information on this page has been provided by the user and has been accepted in good faith. Ah Yer! Philippines does not guarantee the verity of any data given, and any interested party must verify all information regarding this property directly with the offerer.



ABOUT US | FAQ | UPDATES | SUPPORT
USAGE POLICY | PRIVACY POLICY


Copyright 2006 - 2010 Ah Yer! Philippines



Sign Up Now!
Sign up for free! Sign up now and list your properties at no charge!

Username:
Password:
No account? Sign up now.
Lost password? Retrieve it.